Already have an account?
Terrain.org is currently accepting submissions for our 5th annual contests in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. Contest submissions are due by September 1, 2014.
We do not accept regular submissions in June, July, and August. Contest submitters will be directed to a payment page upon successful submission ($10/entry). Notifications will be made by October 1.
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please log in using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field. Please place multiple poem submissions into a single file with your cover letter.
- Type in the genre of your contest submission in the Comments field (fiction, nonfiction, or poetry) and then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you're done.