Already have an account?
Terrain.org is now accepting submissions in all genres: fiction, nonfiction, poetry, reviews, and videos. The 6th Annual Contest submission period is now closed. Notifications will be made by the end of October 2015. Any submissions marked for the contest will be held for the 2016 contest, which has a deadline of September 1, 2016.
Please allow at least 12 weeks for a response to your submission. If you need to withdraw your full submission, please log in to the left and use the withdrawal tool. If you need to withdraw only a part of your submission, please email the editors at email@example.com.
If you are a returning submitter, log in using the fields to the left. If this is your first visit, follow these steps:
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas, but make sure all work is in a single document. Please view our Submission Guidelines for specific submission requirements.
- Use the Choose File button to browse to the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the Open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field. If you are submitting multiple entries, please submit your first entry using the form below, and then log back in to submit the other entry separately. No more than two entries (three for the contest) may be submitted and under consideration at any time.
- Important: Choose the correct Genre and in the Comments field, you are welcome to type a note or paste your cover letter or if this is a contest submission, you must enter your genre (fiction, nonfiction, or poetry) here.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Click submit and you're done. You will receive a confirmation by email.